Monday, August 17, 2009

Summer Wedding at the Golf Course

I had my wedding in the summer and had everything with 2 colors. I wanted everything to flow together with my color scheme.
My dress was white with green on it and the bridesmaids were green with black ribbons. The Groomsmen all had black tuxes with white pinstripes and silver vests. To tie in with the green they had green pocket squares.





The groom wore white with grey pinstripes and of course had to match the ring bearer!!


I chose bright pink flowers and added a cala lily becaues I absolutely love them! The pink flowers were Gerbera Daisies and roses. I had yellow flowers in my bouquet and the maid of honors bouquet as accent colors and to make ours a little different.

The altar flowers matched but had a few extra flowers like the pretty stargazer lily!

The invitations that I chose and made myself were also green.


I had a reception card that had a black bow on it and then my RSVP card was just plain green. This invitation can be found at Custom Paper Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog